• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

DU tourny

maddowg1192000

Originally Posted By: GRH
thanks guys, and yep she'll get to drive it.

Well you're a brave one haha! But I seen that ugly pout you weighed, nice fish and that was early on in the tourney if I remember, well I dont remember much of that day lol.

Congrats on winning the truck, you'll have to post one of the pics they took of you kissing the pout. I was out there working all day and WOW was it nice out, it really had everyone in a good mood for the day.

thanks again for the congrats, We didnt have a camera that day and didnt think about it until later. I'm trying to get ahold of the Lady from the mille lacs messenger, and the guy from DU. Hopefully they still have pics and can send them to me. If I get them I'll post em.

Congratulations GRH. I wanted to fish this contest 2 years in a row. Great prizes, and most importantly a great place for donations fish or no fish. Wish they did it a different weekend since there is usually something else planned but that is every weekend in the winter.