Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crappiewanter

Rush Lake

8 posts in this topic

I am thinking of heading up to Rush there on monday. I have never fished it before, was just wondering if any any anyone might be so kind as to help me out with a starting point. East or west? I have heard of people doing good earlier in year but nothing latley, courious if anyone could tell me a location of access, heard of landing by CJ's bar? Any help would be great thanks!!

Check out the east central forums, there is plenty of info on there for Rush Lake. There are accesses at the north ends of both lakes, if you check the DNR site, go to lake finder and type in Rush in Chisago county, and it will let you look at the maps. They show you were the accesses are. The landing at CJ's is closed, as is the bar, a very sad situation behind that. Have fun.

Thanks for the info.

yeah i have heard it has been slow and i havent got anything good there lately either

What happened with CJ'S on Rush?

it closed down last year and it is gonna be condos now in that area

Condos!!!!!!!!!! geez if that don't beat all.

since cj's closed the west access has been like [PoorWordUsage] to find a spot before you could drive out there