Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyM

BREAKINS ON AREA LAKES

14 posts in this topic

Was just informed about breakins on Roberds Lake and on French Lake. I've got friends on both lakes and both of their houses got broken into. Just a warning for everybody. Hopefully someone catches them in the act. Then it's time to break out the pliers and fingernail clippers.

Sure is! It would be nice if a guy left his heater on and his Pittbull in his house overnight-just to see what would happen.

Total scum for breaking into fish houses. Is nothing sacred?

that is so negative crappieking

Nice try- Hey if you ever make it down this way let me know,I would LOVE to help you out with getting to know some people,just let me know.

You must have misunderstood me dickasten, I was not talking about harming the dog, I meant that if whoever is breaking into those icehouses would have a nice surprise waiting for them, no one deserves to have their things damaged or stolen when they worked hard for what they have. You know what I'm saying, I just thought I would clear it up for you.

Sorry about the mispelling I meant dckasten.

Just seems there is always some Idiots out there to ruin it for someone.

I hope these people get caught and get prosecuted to the full extent of the law, would be nice to give the people of the houses they broke into 1st crack at them.

i'd like to see them get caught in the act by a guy that stands 6'7" weighs around 270lbs named bubba that just got out of the fed pen, and hasn't had a piece of a** in 5 ta 10!!! \:o

used to fish this lake a lot last winter and everytime this guy would come out to his shack hed come out with a 12 gauge. Not sure if you could legally shoot somebody for breaking into an ice house but he was sure planning on it.

Sounds legal to me

There are very few things worth going to prison for & fishing equiment & such aren't on the list, but it does infuriate you when you've been violated by people that have no regard for other peoples things. You can only build better locks or leave nothing to take (which is a pain) & hope "what comes around, goes around" for those people.

L2f

Well said.

I agree with that, Iv been in plenty of ice houses that people leave on the lake year round with flat screens,stereo systems,video games and the whole 9 yards. Sucks to say it but you cant leave that stuff out on the ice and expect it to stay forever, its just the truth.