Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

driving off the roads??

so is it possible to drive off the ice roads with a truck up there or would you get stuck in the snow?? thanks for any info i appreciate it

t rex

we were just up this last week.not unless u got a plow r u moving anywhere off the road.the guides r starting 2 plow roads everywhere now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
      I do not mean to ruffle feathers but if a fish is not indigenous to a lake isn't that like introducing an invasive species?
    • BisoNation
      what kind of camera.. im in the market for a new 1
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Side image depth finder and a few new spinning reels. Also getting my boat revamped! Cliff
    • Tom Sawyer
      Side Image...
    • SkunkedAgain
      Is anyone planning on getting new gear for this season? I went from planning to get an underwater camera, to all new rain gear, to finally settling on merely getting a cheaper pair of rain pants to wear under my current bibs. I also got another ultra light panfish pole since it's always the most popular one on the dock. Anyone buying new boats? New rods? New electronics? New cabins?
    • Tom Sawyer
      New personal best twice for the girlfriend yesterday, I helped catch our fresh Lenten dinner for todayLooks like I need to buy another FLX 28....Time to get out there, the fish are fired up
    • mrpike1973
      I absolutely love a 6 inch hole more holes per charge and a hardly ever lose a fish in the hole. I had a 8 inch and sold it. I panfish 99% of the time with some cats on the chain and at our get together almost everyone used a 6 inch hole. everyone got them up.
    • eyeguy 54
      As I age and cant jump off the bucket as fast as I used to I am enjoying the 6 inch for that occasional dandy panfish that comes unbuttoned right at the top of the hole. They have a hard time turning around and zipping back down.   Doesnt happen often but my chances of grabbing the fish are improved when it does. 
    • MN BassFisher
      I am heading to Florida on vacation in a day and I'm not sure what sort of ice conditions I'm going to come back to in the Twin Cities in April. With that I mind I decided to walk out on a Metro lake with a buddy on Wednesday to try to capitalize on a sundown shallow water bite. We used big baits and fished a shallow weedy point. The Crappies would come flying out of the thick stuff and hammer the baits - it was a lot of fun to watch on the flasher! How late into April do you think we'll be ice fishing in the Metro?  
    • Wanderer
      Beautiful colors!