Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny40

Gull Lake

1 post in this topic

Taken a couple of kids fishing was thinking about Mille Lacs but sounds like not the place to go!! Any one have any good suggestions for the Nisswa area?? I heard Gull was producing.

Thanks

Lenny

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• TrueNorth
      Did you finish 7th grade grammar? I'm trying to understand your question...can't!
    • SkunkedAgain
      There are two main spawning spots on Vermilion that I know of. I'm near the one on the west end of Vermilion. The walleye haven't been as good on this end yet they don't pull any fish out from here. They've been pulling walleye out of the east end spawning spot in Pike Bay, and for some reason walleye have been doing better over there.   I have no doubt that there are many variables that go into the equation, but you can't ignore that the end they put the 10% back into has been doing better than the one where they leave it alone.
    • TrueNorth
      Are there any updates for the area?  It sounds like crappie fishing is good in the shallows on Fishtrap.  I heard Sham is fighting high waters with no end in sight....
    • TrueNorth
      Trolloni - Do you write it that way to actually troll us?  Creel/lake surveys show Vermilion is very healthy and the DNR continues to use new technology.  It's only going to get better.  If we listened to old, arm-chair QB's, fishing would be as shi#TY as the West side.  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      At least10% of all eggs hatched at the Pike River Hatchery are returned to Vermilion waters every year. According to DNR statistics that percentage is usually a much higher survival rate then if they had let the walleyes spawn naturally! I consider that a good trade off! Cliff