Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lindy rig

Recent Snow?

6 posts in this topic

How much new snow fell last night? Snowmobile trails in okay shape? Thanks in advance...

2-3 inches.

I'm sure this will help trails a little until the metro rush pounds them back into dirt as soon as they get here...

We got about 3.5" in pillager on hardy lake. I don't think it's gonna do much for the trails. I've been seeing quite a few bare spots.

How bout on the ice? Still able to get around without chains on the 4-wheeler or will i need the sled?

the snow is fluffy, it packs down to about a 1 inch.

I've been takin' the 4-wheeler out on a couple of the lakes and it seems just fine. The wind blown corners of the lakes are the only area's that might be tricky.