Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelly-p

-21 to + 31

9 posts in this topic

Forecasted -21 degrees Friday night followed by +29 degrees on Saturday. The ice sheet has been pretty stable since the -30 degree nights and now a 50 degree swing in 24 hours. There should be 12 to 15 feet of movement sometime on Saturday. Any guess's on what time it booms and soils our underwear. \:o I'll go with 3:40 PM when everyone runs out of their houses. grin.gif

nope its not going to happen till 4:41 pm

I assume that means a large ice heave?!? I'm fishing outside if that's the case...yikes!

4:13 and 22 seconds. I've got an URL rookie coming up with me this weekend. Kelly/Jon I'll point him out when you drop me off at the house. We'll have to try the seal story incase the "ice quake" doesn't work on him.

Based on the boom from this weekend last year I'm guessing 12:30 pm.

Kelly, I think you need to set up a camera to keep these sort of memories and also to share some laughs. my boss is up there right now, I would pay big for some blackmail material!!!

I'm going for 1:40 PM, thats when the ice will shake the truck.

I just hope I'm not in mid potty break like last time...talk about caught with your pants down. blush.gif

What??????????? 6:10 PM a very low key, gentle one. We put the bridge over "6 mile angle" just so people felt better but didn't really need to. -36 Thursday night to +33 on Saturday and we get this little poof of fluff?????

Insulating snow cover???? confused.gif

Yip, we felt it at 6:09 pm Saturday. Felt it then said to my brother, frickin' Kelly was right again! Nice to see you on the way off the ice Sunday morning Kelly. Thanks for all your hard work!

Matt Phelps