Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
weathermaker

looking for a kennel to leave my pal at...

weathermaker

Planning a couple trips that I will have to leave and kennel my 1 yr old yellow lab. She is very socialized as we go to a dog park 3-5 times each week.She really loves to play with other dogs so Im hopeing to find a place that has a lot of outside room for her to romp and play with other dogs.She is not a kennel dog, much prefers our air bed.I have heard the are some places that you can log in to and see them while your away???

Anyone have any suggestions???

Thanks!!

Phil

Captnemo

Phil,

I have a kennel in mind that might work for you. It is not one that you can view your dog while away. If you are looking for a kennel that is a notch above average, supply me an email or phone number and I will try and help.

Steve

setterguy

Wings and Whistles is pretty close to you. Very good guys, clean facilities and knowledgeable staff. Don't know about the web cam, but that is a good idea.

jigging-matt

We have a nice one we go to in the Owatonna Area. Have used it for years, with my old dog and with my current dog. Both loved it. No Web cams, but no complaints about the care either. grin.gif

tealitup

We should all get together and meet. When one goes on a trip another takes care of their dog.

1runhotshot

Call Mandy @ Kaos Kennel, right down the road from you. They train, sell Yella's.

duckbuster

Which way are you heading?

If you are heading a certain direction would you be looking to drop your best friend off on the way out of town?

Powerstroke

I will also recommend Wings and Whistles. They are a full service kennel and they will train too if you're interested. My dogs been there for 6 weeks total in the last year and he loves. Being a training facility there is a ton of room and great folks who know how to play games that hunting dogs love.

PL Sportsman

I agree with Mandy at Kaos Kennels. They have been great over the years.

weathermaker

Steve, sorry havent got back in here in a while, been pretty busy...

Thank You all for your responces, am checking in to all your recomendations.

Steve my email is pjherbst@mchsi.com

Hope your still out there and can send me some info.

Thanks again,

Phil

killerloop1

Originally Posted By: Captnemo

Phil,

I have a kennel in mind that might work for you. It is not one that you can view your dog while away. If you are looking for a kennel that is a notch above average, supply me an email or phone number and I will try and help.

Steve

could you tell me where this is at?????? sounds great

metrouinc at frontiernet.net

killerloop1

I would like the name of the kennel where you can view you mut when you want on camera???

Please advise sounds like a good thing