Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crappieking

HELLO EVERYONE

17 posts in this topic

I'am new to the site, been a long time reader but finally got registered. Alot of great info on here, hope I can give back the same.

welcome here! hope you find everything you need

Thanks Burnham

Welcome, remember that this is more than just a site, it's an addiction. grin.gif

Welcome

I hear ya there! I am a new member for only adout a week and I am hooked! its alot of fun sharing my storys and hearing everyone elses to. looking forward to sharing with everyone.

Hooked already, lol, well it only gets better, next thing you know your on here every night and then right away in the morning getting refreshed, lol then you decide over lunch hour that you better look for updates, yup it consumes ya, but definately worth every penny, oh wait it's even free. I will say this, by far the most informative, honest info I have found on the net, from anything to everything. Be sure to check out the other forumns, their loaded with info. Welcome

I agree with that, very addicting, but also alot of fun. I hope to share alot of info, like many have already. Just for all your information, not trying to be big headed, but I have been fishing Madison Lake since I was like 5 years old because my family has cabins on the lake,so I do know it very well,so if any one has any interest in Madison, let me know, because I do know some honeyholes, just like I'm sure many others do. Just willing to help out.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!!

welcome! grin.gif

Welcome aboard! We've converted quite a few "lurkers" over the years!

Right on bigeye..even bring our laptop to work..hangout in front of coffee shops and log on !!!!

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota and Hot Spot Outdoors. Glad to have you with us all.

New myself, and like everyone has said it is very addicting. If im not out fishing I gotta check for updates on here... GREAT SITE!!!

Welcome aboard.

Lots of great info here.

Sifty

Crappieking I fish madison quite a bit always looking for a little help if your willing to give some....whats your email?

welcome