Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric_Koenig

Fishing Contest on Pokegama

4 posts in this topic

There will be a contest on February 24th @ the LaPlante landing on Pokeg. It's called " Bottem of the 9th " contest. BMC and myself have talked about this one in the past. Great Tourny with a ton a awesome prizes! You can purchase tickets in advance or the day of the tourny. There is also a raffle ticket that can be purchased to enter you into a drawing that includes $1000.00 , Fish Houses and Augers. The contest last year had between 150 - 200 prizes to raffle off. Tickets can be purchased in advance from any high school and Jv boys baseball player. Largest fish(any species) 1st- $500 , 2nd - $250, 3rd - $100. See ya on the lake and watch your bobber!!!!!

whats the entry fee? Is it non motorized and no houses? or are they allowed? how big of area do they cover and what time does it start? I will need to buy tickets there, I haven't seen any info on this contest except whats on here and living right across from the lake I may pop out

The entry fee for the contest is $20.00 and there is a $10.00 Raffle ticket. You can use houses and they do have some hole drilled prior to the event. It starts at 1:00. It's not advertised like other Tournys due to a lack of budget but they get a bunch of faithfuls that attend every year. Only about 175 people so the odds are pretty favorable. Love to see ya out there I will be in the weigh house.

Do any of the bussinesses around town sell tickets?