Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HIGHBANKS

**LAST CHANCE** 2008 6 1/2 X16 Superior Lodge Fish House

11 posts in this topic

Red, Cedar Interior, 4 bunks, 8 holes, catch covers, stovetop/base cabinet and 110 converter. Sleeps 4. EXCELLENT CONDITION!! Manufacturers warranty still in effect. Used as a demo during the 2008 ice fishing season. Was $8,400 reduced to $7,200!! Available IMMEDIATELY at High Banks Resort on Lake Winnibigoshish, call 800-365-2560.

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

Pics. please! mschansonfarms@loretel.net

Thanks!

is this baby still available?

It sure is!! I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Give us a call at 800-365-2560 and we can talk it over. Full retail on this unit is over $12,000 - it's a heck of a deal!! The only reason that we are selling it is because we like to have brand new ones each year for demo's for our guests out on the ice. Thanks!

Price slashed - available immediately!!

can you tell me what it weighs? it is exacltly what i am looking for but concern is the weight

The weight on this unit is about 2700 lbs. Tows very easily!!

Last chance to get in on this great deal!! If purchased before 4/15/08 we'll include shipping. Give us a call at 800-365-2560!!

how much ice do you need to put that out there?

We like to see 12-15"

Units is sold as of 4/17/08.