• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wanconia

walleyematt

You may want to change your name to "perchmatt" or "smallcrappiematt" if you go there.

No seriously though, the people who bash that lake are the ones in the groups of 100s of houses- well its really no wonder why they are getting skunked. Too much noise and commotion for good numbers of fish to stick around.

I've fished that lake all my life. In the winter, you're best off to venture on your own away from the masses with a good lake map and gps (Try the areas from the NE corner of the lake to just W of the island on the North side of the lake)

Look for a weedline that tapers into a deeper basin this time of year and set up deeper during the day and work your way to the edge of the weeedline during lowlight periods.

Is you want a shot at getting into some decent fish do what SWMuskeye says and stay away from the crowds. Sorry, didn't mean to bash my hometown lake.

Hey if theres fish houses there must be fish. The more houses the better fishing!! \:D

hite with my uncle this weekend caught a lot a lot of perch and some slabs it was a gereat time