Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maxing45

who's looking for crappies?

9 posts in this topic

thinking about going out either thurs. or sat. the last time i was out did good. 6 between 9-12 inches.@ 6:30am-9:30am. Also cut my hand on my auger, 5 stitches,,,,buzzkill cleaning fish with stitches. wanna go byob!

I'll be out tomorrow looking for some crappies. Last time I was out I had a good day too. 50+ crappies, most in the 8-9" range and a couple of bass thrown in. I'm trying a new lake tomorrow so I don't know what to expect. I'll be careful with my auger too grin.gif

where you fishin for the crappies??

Yea you gotta watch out of the auger blades, got a big scar on my knee that took quite a few stitches! Razor sharp!

Originally Posted By: maxing45
thinking about going out either thurs. or sat. the last time i was out did good. 6 between 9-12 inches.@ 6:30am-9:30am. Also cut my hand on my auger, 5 stitches,,,,buzzkill cleaning fish with stitches. wanna go byob!

where abouts are u fishin...?

same here im gonna go back to my same old spot and hoplfully catch my limit or dinner

Any info on where you're fishing

I dont know where everyones been goin for the crappies but ive been hitting up Forest Lake for a few weeks and i usually only go out for about 4 hours at most. On the average im catching around 30-35 and there ranging from 6-13". If anyones up for a little fishing let me know i usually go from 1-6pm......

lets go buddy im up for some forest lake action if there is any im off next week thurs fri this weekend its lake of the woods