Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskyjim

ANY NEW REPORTS FROM ROGERS AREA?

6 posts in this topic

anyone been doing any good in rogers area?depth?

from rogers report it doesnt sound good.

oh well, i'm going up tomorrow anyways. i've been stuck in the house for almost 2 wks.

people catching walleyes with a crappie or two here and there

quack - was there wed evening. we got 4 eyes 16-17", and lost about as many. then it started to snow and the wind picked up. eyes kept coming in, but they just didn't want to open their jaws. no crappies. no perch. resort said they were getting a few eyes during the last -40 weekend.

We were there last weekend during the -1000 deg windchill. Our plan was to use the portables on Saturday and explore a bit, but the weather put the kabosh on that. We did fish as hard as we could within the sleeper, but obviously it would've been better if we could've moved around. We got about 12 walleyes in 2 full days of fishing, 10 were keepers though so that was good. Lots of lookers, few were takers. Hopefully it will pick up.