Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike55976

Feedback

7 posts in this topic

Question for everyone.... I am taking my girlfriend to Mille Lacs for her first time ice fishing we have gotten a sleeper from Lybecks. Can someone please inform me on what to expect? I have read alot of differant posts on how they are bitting and they don't scare me none. How is Lybecks houses? locations? As for the fishing well guess will just go and find out and hope for the best.

Lybacks is an excellent resort, and they have their houses out in pretty good locations. I would hope you are in a deeper area - maybe you can request this. And if you are taking your GF out for the first time, I would highly recommend bringing an underwater camera, cuz even if they're not biting, she will be entertained just to watch them. You can rent one of these if you don't have one.

ty for your input skunked will keep the camera thing in mind

Lybeck's is located on the south shore and has plenty of structure to find fish. I have talked to the man many of times and is a very nice man. Odds are you will be on a deep rock reef or out in the gravel. Good luck!!

Great structure and grant resort, other then his opinion on Muskires. He will put his houses on the best spots and moves them as needed. We have hit some of the same structures as his houses in past years and have always done better then others. The Camera will really help as not only will that give her something to do but it helps when some one knows how the fish are biting.

Ty biff for your feedback i have been talking to alot of other people and they say the same thing you said bout structure and also a very nice guy will let everyone know how it goes.

Ty mrmanners, makes me feel pretty good for what you said i will be sure to let you know how we do. Thankyou for your feedback