Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

St. Cloud Sportsman Show

25 posts in this topic

Just curious to see if anyone is going to the show to buy some fishing stuff, or to come and look at a few boats.

I'll be there, go every year. Hard not to miss when it's only a few minutes away. And if you go early it's pretty easy to get your two trout from the trout pond.

tippman, stop by and say hi. always nice to meet new people from FM

Are you working a booth?

what time of nite does it end on friday? may go if i dont head up north.

runs till nine Friday and Saturday. Open till 6 on sunday. Ya, i will be in a booth. Working for Crystal Pierz

I think I have to take the boy to see all the boats and fishing stuff, he loves it.

ya, time for a new toy

bns, you going to be working the show fri nite till 9pm? thats the only day i can make it.

ya, i will be there till 9. swing in and say hi bud.

B n S, which Crystal Pierz are you at? I may be thinking of trading my Lund 1750 in on and 1850.

i work out of the Shakopee Location, But will be workign the show.

bns ill do that. see ya friday nite.

thanks for stopping by.

Its always nice to put faces on people off the site.

what kind of turnout was there on saturday?

from 11-4 it was crazy here, after that, you could have counted the number of people here on both hands.

bns, it was great meeting you finally. i got by with only shelling out $40.

thats not bad. I dont go over to the other side, or i would spend way to much money.

sure, you tell me to spend my money but! i know this was a summer type sportshow but im amazed at the vendors there or at a winter sport show that dont carry spearing equipment. so do you think the sportshow was a success for your employer?

it was ok, but the best part was, that we had a fun weekend.

That is why i dont go over there, they would take all my money

I meet a couple of friends there and meet this wild person that like to play with remote control sea-legs. Sure had people wondering what the heck was with this pontoom going up and down. Bass-N-spear your a wild dude you know. Was nice to meet you and talk for awhile keep up the fun at the shows

SgtRoc

thats what its all about, is having fun at the shows, and having fun with people on the sea legs

I got a real nice musky combo cheap from Reeds. My son had a good time too, whih was nice.

ya, they always seem to have great deals there. Thats why i keep telling myself not to go to that side of the show, cuase i will spend to much money.

Bought a new under water camera from reeds. at the show on Friday and then spent more money at reeds in walker on the following thursday.