Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
bassNspear

Muzzy for Slug Hunting

bassNspear

Just curious to see who shots a muzzy during the slug season.

PerchJerker

I have a ML and love using it, but I don't use it in the regular firearm season. I hunt in the rifle zone and like using my rifles when I get the chance.

walleyeking19

a buddy i hunt with uses one and has killed more deer with it than i have with my rifle \:\(

bassNspear

see i shoot mine as well during this season. Im not the type of guy that shoots alot of deer, i just go out looking for a nice buck, but i do love to shoot the muzzy this season, becuase the bucks are still in rutt, being that i hunt the third season.

WaveWacker

When I'm hunting at home during the season I've got the TC on my shoulder.

mtheis

I do and love it! Much more accurate than my shotgun at longer ranges, however, you only get one shot so it make it count!

bassNspear

thats what i like about it, the one shot. makes you really make sure that your taking the right shot at all times. that is why i do it. I feel it makes the hunt alot better for myself.

JohnD

I will be this year, I have an Omega that I'll be putting a scope on for slug season

lawdog

ya I scope my Omega up for the shotgun season and have QDC mounts so I can take it off for the muzzy season. Its a fun gun to shoot. I don't always use it, but sometimes do. I'm going to put the Nikon Omega scope on it this year, that's supposed to be the cat's meow with that BDC reticle.

fishorgolf

All I use during any FA season is my ML. No desire to shoot anything else. took two nice does during the slug season and a dandy non typical during the ML season.

bassNspear

see im the same way. I only want to know that i have one shot, and by having that one shot, i have to make sure that i take a good one. Also, just like to know that i have more power behind it if i am shooting at a monster buck.