Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish slabber

french lake

7 posts in this topic

where are they bitting and what depth?

Where - in the water

Depth? - under the ice...

Sorry...someone had to respond...

id say in the lake

You know, you can do a bit of scouting just through a little observation. Go out there and see where people are - if they are moving - if they smell fishy - are they quiet or visiting, etc. You can find out a lot on a lake just by observation - plus it's fun to just scout. Jump in the truck - bring some binocs - a great attitiude, and a 12 pack of pop to share with guys you are pumping info from - and you should be good to go.

Plus, there is nothing wrong with stopping and visiting with people. You don't have to ask them to put you on fish, but you can get general ideas for what is going on, especially if you are polite.

I see these posts all the time, looking for place, depth, location and bait. I hope this points you in a good direction.

MM,

Great advice.

drove by roberds today, looked like it needed more fisherman on it. i would try there in the only hole with the 8 million houses around it.

touché ! ! Ridiculous....