Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JacobMHD

SOLD

1 post in this topic

Strikemaster MAG III Plus 7" auger. It is a great auger and starts everytime. It is the older style with round metal handles. Asking $200.00 OBO. I can email more pictures to anyone interested. It is located in Fargo/Moorhead. Please contact me via email jacobmhd@gmail.com or call 701-412-5490.

auger2.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• ZachD
    • ZachD
      Welcome what are you training her for waterfowl upland or both? What is her name?
    • kelly-p
      You were in the right area, maybe just the wrong time.  I went out late this afternoon to see if the house my Dad has been using came through the "flood" OK and decided to drop a line when I was there. When I first dropped the hook down the hole a walleye screamed up off the bottom and slammed it 5 feet off the bottom. So out of curiosity I just sat there and jigged 4 to 5 feet off the bottom and they kept coming up and slamming it. They never touched the dead stick that was set 1 foot off the bottom.  All I can think of is that with the snow cover gone they could really see something up against the sunlight. I hadn't seen the walleyes that aggressive all winter.  maybe it was because I was fishing in a hole about 20 inches wide due to the water running down it.   No I don't think so cuz I have a big roll of duct tape and a bunch of white sheets. I'll wrap me, the Jeep and the dog in white sheets. We'll be just like ghosts.  OOPS, just remembered that the snow is all gone. I really think that after all the years we each could stick a pin in a lake  map guessing where the other one would be and we would each be within 1/4 mile. From his description fishing tech was right on the eastern edge of your favorite area.
    • Fishing Frenzy
      Good Reports thanks for the information!  
    • DLD24
      What needs to be in the boat, to be legal to fish Superior. I've been trying to find it in the book with no luck.