Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
budboy

AGATEBAY REPORTS?

5 posts in this topic

Are there any report on agatebay area heading up there tommrw.

Was out there last weekend and we caught about 26 perch and kept a half dozen 10" to 12". Really slow in the house, but we braved the wind and went out in the portables for a few hours. We did manage to catch 3 Tulibees in the houses. Hope this helps.

What foot of water are people having luck with the perch in??? Heading up for the weekend and have heard that out deep (28-32) ft on mud and gravel seems to be the ticket?

I have my house in 28ft and doing good in the morning. The rest of the day is slow. The bottom is more gravel then mud in this area. I have heard that out a little father the bite is better so I plan on bringing the portable and trying out father this weekend in hopes for a afternoon bite.

Thanks I went out and kept 16 nice jumbos in 26ft of water. morn was the best but as soon as the sun came out it realy slowed down. The ones i kept where all 10.5 and above the biggest was 12 3/4