• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fishing report 2/6 - 2/10

We stayed at nodaks, They have some good roads for the south end of the lake. Roger did get a road out to Ravens. We fished the center bar area and found some great jumbos. We used buckshots and pimples with minnow heads. We also set out a tip up set at three feet off the bottom with the biggest fat head you could find and caught most of the 11+ inchers off that. Fish were in all depths but most jumbos were caught in 28 to 32 fow. We caught 6 perch shy of our possesion limit for two guys. All perch kept were 10+ inchers. At 4:00 we would set up on top of a little hump about one mile north of center bar for walleye. The bite went from 5 to 6. We fished it thur and fri night and caught around 15 per night. Alot little 11 to 13 inchers. But we did get a good limit of 15 to 16.5 inchers. No big ones. The best thing about it was there wasnt anybody within at least one mile from us at both spots and there were no holes drilled were we fished. Did not fish sat or sun because of the weather but didnt really need to. Got one off those lake chips for the gps, simply awesome.

Vexi

Welcome to FM and thanks for the report. I'm in a group of guys that goes out of Nodak every year, it's about 2 weeks to go until our trip this year. It's always a trip we look forward to!

Vexi

Glad to hear you guys did good. I was up there on the 25/26th, and it was about the worst I did in the last 10 years. I couldn't buy a bite, but there was no one around to pay anyway. The road out of Nodaks had just been plowed to Center Bar, and I tried that and a few other spur roads he plowed. Nothing at anyplace I tried. I am heading up again this weekend 15-17, and will be trying both URL and Winnie. Hopefully the weather will co-operate.

Gary