Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZEEK1223

any luck on bracketts point (tonka)

4 posts in this topic

I was thinking about moving my house over there. My fishing has really slowed down.

You could buy a house out there for a cool $54 million. ;\)

Sorry I couldn't pass that up, but hey this will put you back to the top of the forum.

I always feel great sitting out there in my @#$%%^& little house while the rich look on. I bet they cant wait for the 28th. Maybe they could hire a guide to show them how many fish are actually in their backyards. people dont realize how many walleyes are in that lake. why take a weekend to milacs. when you can stay at home and have the same results. I have caught 3 fish over 29in on tonka this year. all released

I always feel great sitting out there in my @#$%%^& little house while the rich look on. I bet they cant wait for the 28th. Maybe they could hire a guide to show them how many fish are actually in their backyards. people dont realize how many walleyes are in that lake. why take a weekend to milacs. when you can stay at home and have the same results. I have caught 3 fish over 29in on tonka this year. all released