Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckguy

Taxidermy

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for a good taxidermist with reasonable rates anyone know of anybody?

Being that you are duckguy I am assuming you want some waterfowl mounted? I had a guy out of merrifield mount some ducks for me and they were very reasonable and the work was pretty good. I wouldn't say they were perfect but rather nice. He charged less than 200 dollars.

I'm sorry, I forgot to clarify it is actually a northern pike. Do you know if he is any good at fish.

Try Backwoods taxidermy

The only guy in the world I would trust anything with (no offense to anyone else) is a guy in Park Rapids. Pilgrim Taxidermy. Ted is his name. Takes awhile to get your stuff back but he is very very good.

Bruce at Wild North Taxidermy on 371 across from round lake. One of the best I have seen and is also great at whitetails. He is a great great guy.

I'll second Bruce @ Wild North. He did a deer and walleye for me and both were excellent and reasonable with the going rate. It did take a while but worth the wait. He is right across the highway from Round Lake.

Jones taxidermy in Emily.

you can see some his work in the log cabin.

I second Jones Taxidermy in Emily, I just picked up a LM Bass on Saturday. Fair price and great work!

Do you have any pics of the northern to share by chance?!

No I don't only thing I have for pics is on my phone.