Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckguy

taxidermist

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good taxidermist, that has reasonable rates around Elk River area? Will travel a little to get a good job on a northern.

Duckguy how big wuz da pike

42" caught on a little lake that I've fished for years but never seen a pike over 5 pounds.

Thats awsome duckguy. The whole reason why we gear up and spend all that money and time out dare on da ice.Congrats to U

thanks wolfman

I have a relative of mine in Coon Rapids that does fantastic work. I have a 40" Pike that he did on my wall along with a bunch of other stuff as well. I can get you photos of my pike if you'd like to see some of his work.

E-mail me if you wish.

Sorry, no one specific I can refer you to,but put up a post over in the Annandale-Buffalo-Big Lake forum,too.Someone there probably has a referral for that area being you're close to Big Lake, and Monticello.

Yeah Hanson that would be great I'd love to see the photos I'm not sure what kind of mount I want with it yet anyways.

North County Taxidermy in Coon Rapids does a great job. I have had a largemouth bass, and a walleye done by the guy, and my Mom currently has a northern there getting done that is suppose to be done any day now. Nice guy to work with, and he has a lot of work displayed at Sportsman's Warehouse in Coon Rapids as well. Email me with any questions you might have.