Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WildFan10

Cannon River Kennels

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about Cannon River Kennels? They are located down by Northfield, MN. I was down there last weekend to check out the place. I am looking to get a lab this spring (not sure if i am going British or not), and this place seemed to be pretty nice. They guys were honest and gave me some good info. If nothing else, I might bring my dog back there at 6 months and take it throgh their 2 week gun dog training. If anyone has any thoughts about this place, I would appreciate any info.

Hey WildFan 10.

I have known Jason for years and you will NOT be disappointed. He is honest and very caring and beyond that, a [PoorWordUsage] of a good guy. I quit training a couple of years ago and have sent all of my customer inquiries to either him or Tim Landecker at TKO Kennels near St. Cloud. Hound Heater Guy

send me an email @ fishnbuddy@comcast.net

fishing buddy

The Kennel name caught my eye. I used to live in the Waterville area right on the Cannon River. Raised and ran Walker coon hounds under the name Cannon River Kennels. Had a number of Hounds UKC registered as Cannon River Casey....Cannon River Kate etc. Of course that is all distant past................but brought back many good memories.

I took my pup there for their 2 weeks deal about 3 years ago. Jason was very nice and professional. I know that my pup could not get enough of birds after that.