• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This one HURT!!! NOT again!

Burnham

wolves lose to boston 86-88...we had the ball with 28 seconds with the game tied, marko misses a 3, we get the board but turn it over with 5 seconds then they miss a layup...and then put it back up and in as the buzzer goes off....i was yellin in excitement cuz we had it won!!! im sooo ticked off!!! mad.gif...on a brighter note it was nice to see kg on our court before the game

Very frustrating that we lost but it was a fun game to go see. Besides, they handed out vouchers for a free game so it wasn't all a loss. It's nice to see Cory Brewer contributing more, he's going to turn into a fine player. Wolves are a pretty good that can compete with anyone, they just have a bad record at the moment.

The Wolves gave that game away. The last second hoop by Boston only made right what was obviously a foul on that Ray Allen layup attempt with 2 seconds to go.

Isn't in about the 3rd grade or so when players are coached NOT to make unwise passes towards the the oter team's basket?

Good to see Big Al make an appearance in the 4th quarter. Hopefully he is showeing how he can be the go to guy in pressure situations - a criticism that even KG couldn't escape.

Dangit Burnham you ruined it for me. I read the post last night was I was watching the game on my DVR with about 3 minutes left. Still watched it, unbeleavable loss, but they are still a young team. Hopefully next year they can start to pull those off.

On the other hand, it was nice to see KG at the start of the game. He looked pretty gratefull to get the welcoming he did.

No foul on Allen that was great D!

Tough loss.

Maybe its just me but I don't see the Celtics winning the title with or without KG!

losing is a good thing for the wolves right now. only 4 impact players in the draft and one is very boom or bust (deandre jordan).

wolves need to play competitive and lose. this was a perfect game for them.

I see the Celtics getting to the finals and thats about it. Team looks mediocre without KG. They may need to make another trade to help them out. Corey Brewer is awesome on the defensive end!

The Celts beat SA yesterday without KG......they have a chance in a 7 game series with a West team.....

Yeah I seen that. Glen Davis played a good game against Duncan. I just don't see the Celts beating a Western Conference team in 7 games. If they needed PG help why didn't they sign Stoudamire? He is older now but a good back up.

I thought they did sign him?

The celtics are 17-0 against the west this season.

I still don't think they will even make the finals let alone beat the West's team.

I was wondering the same thing but it looks like SA signed him....weird....I don't know if the celts can beat a WC team in 7 but I think they have a chance...it will depend on the 2 big ? marks for the Celts..point guard play and depth.....

I hope they win it all. I don't care much for Ray Allen or Paul Pierce...they seem a little whiny for me, but KG is the trademark professional. Works his tail off, completely unselfish and you never read about him the paper for this "allegation" or that "scandal." Go CELTICS!

For the last week there have a been a lot of Cassell trade rumors, but the Clippers want way too much. If I'm the celts, there aren't too many guys I would give up for him, and it would be too tough to match the salaries, as per league rules.

I think Cassell is only making 6.3 million or somewhere around there. With that number a trade should be fairly easy to make for him. I also heard that the Clippers might buy him out making him a free agent.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mulefarm
      With the early ice out, how is the curlyleaf pondweed doing?
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...   The big basin, otherwise known as Big Traverse Bay, is ice free.  Zippel Bay and Four Mile Bay are ice free as well.  Everything is shaping up nicely for the MN Fishing Opener on May 11th. With the walleye / sauger season currently closed, most anglers are targeting sturgeon and pike.  Some sturgeon anglers are fishing at the mouth of the Rainy River, but most sturgeon are targeted in Four Mile Bay or the Rainy River.  Hence, pike are the targeted species on the south shore and various bays currently.   Pike fishing this time of year is a unique opportunity, as LOW is border water with Canada, the pike season is open year round. The limit is 3 pike per day with one being able to be more than 40 inches. All fish 30 - 40 inches must be released. Back bays hold pike as they go through the various stages of the spawn.  Deadbait under a bobber, spinners, spoons and shallow diving crankbaits are all viable options.   Four Mile Bay, Bostic Bay and Zippel Bay are all small water and boats of various sizes work well. On the Rainy River...  Great news this week as we learned sturgeon will not be placed on the endangered species list by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.     The organization had to make a decision by June 30 and listing sturgeon could have ended sturgeon fishing.  Thankfully, after looking at the many success stories across the nation, including LOW and the Rainy River, sturgeon fishing and successful sturgeon management continues.   A good week sturgeon fishing on the Rainy River.  Speaking to some sturgeon aficionados, fishing will actually get even better as water temps rise.     Four Mile Bay at the mouth of the Rainy River near the Wheeler's Point Boat Ramp is still producing good numbers of fish, as are various holes along the 42 miles of navigable Rainy River from the mouth to Birchdale.   The sturgeon season continues through May 15th and resumes again July 1st.   Oct 1 - April 23, Catch and Release April 24 - May 7, Harvest Season May 8 - May 15, Catch and Release May 16 - June 30, Sturgeon Fishing Closed July 1 - Sep 30, Harvest Season If you fish during the sturgeon harvest season and you want to keep a sturgeon, you must purchase a sturgeon tag for $5 prior to fishing.    One sturgeon per calendar year (45 - 50" inclusive, or over 75"). Most sturgeon anglers are either a glob of crawlers or a combo of crawlers and frozen emerald shiners on a sturgeon rig, which is an 18" leader with a 4/0 circle hook combined with a no roll sinker.  Local bait shops have all of the gear and bait. Up at the NW Angle...  A few spots with rotten ice, but as a rule, most of the Angle is showing off open water.  In these parts, most are looking ahead to the MN Fishing Opener.  Based on late ice fishing success, it should be a good one.  
    • leech~~
      Nice fish. I moved to the Sartell area last summer and just thought it was windy like this everyday up here? 🤭
    • Rick G
      Crazy windy again today.... This is has been the norm this spring. Between the wind and the cold fronts, fishing has been more challenging for me than most years.  Panfish have been moving in and out of the shallows quite a bit. One day they are up in the slop, the next they are out relating to cabbage or the newly sprouting lilly pads.  Today eye guy and I found them in 4-5 ft of water, hanging close to any tree branches that happened to be laying in the water.  Bigger fish were liking a 1/32 head and a Bobby Garland baby shad.   Highlight of the day way this healthy 15incher
    • monstermoose78
    • monstermoose78
      As I typed that here came a hen.  IMG_7032.mov   IMG_7032.mov
    • monstermoose78
      So far this morning nothing but non turkeys. 
    • monstermoose78
      Well yesterday I got a little excited and let a turkey get to close and I hit the blind!!
    • smurfy
      good......you?? living the dream..in my basement playing internet thug right now!!!!!! 🤣 working on getting the boat ready.......bought a new cheatmaster locator for the boat so working on that.   waiting for warmer weather to start my garden!!!
    • monstermoose78
      How is everyone doing? Holy moly it’s chilly this morning I stayed in bed and will hunt later today when it warms up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.