Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burnham

This one HURT!!! NOT again!

16 posts in this topic

wolves lose to boston 86-88...we had the ball with 28 seconds with the game tied, marko misses a 3, we get the board but turn it over with 5 seconds then they miss a layup...and then put it back up and in as the buzzer goes off....i was yellin in excitement cuz we had it won!!! im sooo ticked off!!! mad.gif...on a brighter note it was nice to see kg on our court before the game

Very frustrating that we lost but it was a fun game to go see. Besides, they handed out vouchers for a free game so it wasn't all a loss. It's nice to see Cory Brewer contributing more, he's going to turn into a fine player. Wolves are a pretty good that can compete with anyone, they just have a bad record at the moment.

The Wolves gave that game away. The last second hoop by Boston only made right what was obviously a foul on that Ray Allen layup attempt with 2 seconds to go.

Isn't in about the 3rd grade or so when players are coached NOT to make unwise passes towards the the oter team's basket?

Good to see Big Al make an appearance in the 4th quarter. Hopefully he is showeing how he can be the go to guy in pressure situations - a criticism that even KG couldn't escape.

Dangit Burnham you ruined it for me. I read the post last night was I was watching the game on my DVR with about 3 minutes left. Still watched it, unbeleavable loss, but they are still a young team. Hopefully next year they can start to pull those off.

On the other hand, it was nice to see KG at the start of the game. He looked pretty gratefull to get the welcoming he did.

No foul on Allen that was great D!

Tough loss.

Maybe its just me but I don't see the Celtics winning the title with or without KG!

oops sorry sandmand...for some reason a part of me doesnt want them to win

losing is a good thing for the wolves right now. only 4 impact players in the draft and one is very boom or bust (deandre jordan).

wolves need to play competitive and lose. this was a perfect game for them.

I see the Celtics getting to the finals and thats about it. Team looks mediocre without KG. They may need to make another trade to help them out. Corey Brewer is awesome on the defensive end!

The Celts beat SA yesterday without KG......they have a chance in a 7 game series with a West team.....

Yeah I seen that. Glen Davis played a good game against Duncan. I just don't see the Celts beating a Western Conference team in 7 games. If they needed PG help why didn't they sign Stoudamire? He is older now but a good back up.

I thought they did sign him?

The celtics are 17-0 against the west this season.

I still don't think they will even make the finals let alone beat the West's team.

I was wondering the same thing but it looks like SA signed him....weird....I don't know if the celts can beat a WC team in 7 but I think they have a chance...it will depend on the 2 big ? marks for the Celts..point guard play and depth.....

I hope they win it all. I don't care much for Ray Allen or Paul Pierce...they seem a little whiny for me, but KG is the trademark professional. Works his tail off, completely unselfish and you never read about him the paper for this "allegation" or that "scandal." Go CELTICS!

For the last week there have a been a lot of Cassell trade rumors, but the Clippers want way too much. If I'm the celts, there aren't too many guys I would give up for him, and it would be too tough to match the salaries, as per league rules.

I think Cassell is only making 6.3 million or somewhere around there. With that number a trade should be fairly easy to make for him. I also heard that the Clippers might buy him out making him a free agent.

I don't see this happening at least I hope it doesn't.