Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaspernuts

Hola from Mexico!

9 posts in this topic

Just checkin the fishing reports on my balcony overlooking the Cancun skyline. Looks like its still pretty slow! Im sitting out here without my shirt drinkin a Sol and its about 80 degrees. How's the fishing? Just kidding guys! - Flying back tomorrow and see you on the ice on Sunday!

That's cruel!!! ( I did the same thing last winter in florida w\ a cigar and mgd though) Have a safe flight home and don't forget your sweatshirt, you're gonna need it when you hop off the plane!!!

Yeah with the windchill its about 100 degrees colder. Talk about a slap in the face!

cancun? yuck. riviera maya...awesome. cancun is like a dirty us city. going south of cancun around playa del carmen is where its at. that is only an hour away from cancun though, so on that regard..definitely wish i was there

got back from Riviera Maya a week ago.......it was awesome.

Heading to Mex on Fri.

We will be cabo in 25 days!!! I think I can wait.

Yeah, but more importantly, where will you be before that?

On a little lake in the middle of gods country far far away. Who knows I may even miss the plane.