Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigdaddy1968

cell service

12 posts in this topic

any cell phone service out of zipple. i have att

zipple bay resort has a cell phone booster inside the resort at the bar.i know my cell 1 doesnt work out on the lake.i know verison does.

I had Cell 2000 until they were purchased by Verizon. I have never had a problem with them from Riverbend Resort all the way to Knight and Bridges. My son has TMobile and he can't get anything out on the lake, he just uses mine LOL Bill

My TracFone works all over the lake.

I have AT&T,which works half of the time. I have searched this problem,asking every one I can about their phones. I have concluded that when my contract with AT&T runs out, I will go to Verizon.Good luck. 2

I to was an ATT customer for a couple of years and my service was OK up at the lake but now I have Verizion and it has worked really good even way out on the lake. Its really important for me to have service up there for my business and saftey reasons.I heard the local carrier up there Cell 2000 was aqquired by Verizion so I think the service will only improve.

Verizon worked well for me in Dec, I wasn't at Zipple but had good coverage where I was.

Fishing lady did you have to do something other then regulor Tracphone service to get your phone to work up there? The Trac phone I have works only in Baudette half mile out of town I don't have any service anyplace up there.

T-mobile worked once while clearing the snow off the top of the shanty. Got one bar and can't recall the provider.

Altell works fine in the fish house. It cuts out from time to time but works for the most part. At the lodge it's got full bars.

I have att and it was worthless. My cousin's sprint phone did the trick though.

I have never had a problem with Sprint anywhere on LOW. Works great.

Fsnrod; I use a Zip code form I. Falls and it work all over up there. When I actovated the phone and used my home zip I did not get good service up there, so changed the zip and that worked. I think the service form I. Falls is from Verizon, so that may be the reason or good service.