Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marbleye

Lake Ida Fishing?

6 posts in this topic

Has anybody been fishing Ida lately? Thinking of getting up there and fishing some crappies and or walleye's. Any info would be appreciated? Thanks!

Sorry but I haven't been up since New Year's. Going up this weekend however to celebrate the father in-laws 60th B-day. Not sure I'll get much fishing in since I'm spinning another prime rib on the grill for supper but I may sneak out on Sat. morning. How's the snow up there? Thinking of dragging the sled along with to mess around with some as well.

Thanks,

WW

WaveWacker...we've had some nice drifting over the weekend, and a couple inches of 'hollywood fluffy snow' today. the trails should be in pretty good shape. the bare patches that were worn down from the Jan. thaw should be covered again nicely.

Thanks. Actually haven't had the sled going at all this year. I may see if she'll fire up tonight.

Anyone heard of any reports lately, thinking about coming up again soon.

I fished for walleyes on the south shore for a little bit but didn't catch much. Later in the day I went to try for some pannies and caught 10 nice bluegills. Had the camera down and it seems the bite is starting to pick up!!