Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hans

My mother asked me to put the wheelhouse on some panfish tomorrow AM for her to get out for her once a year ice fishing trip. Action would be more important than quality as long as some are still keeper size for her to put together a meal. I've been really busy at work and doing some coyote hunting so I haven't been on the fish in quite a while. I live on Tetonka but that bite sounds pretty finicky. I am thinking Duck but heard they are a bit small, can you still sort some keepers out there? Any other suggestions for lake/depths to start looking before I drop the wheels. Ma would really appreciate it, thanks.

luckycrank

where abouts on tetonka do you live?

arcticcat400

when we were out on duck there was alot of action and we sorted through and got a few nice sunnies with a lot of small ones my house is on shields now and we have caught a a few small ones and a few nice ones

luckycrank

I was never on duck, ever. I have been fishing tetonka all season

with a couple outings on Shields and Roberds

how has fishing been fishing on Shields ? I found a bunch of sunfish in 7-10 fow last outing but no size to them I may have to check there again this weekend too see if they grew grin.gif caught some real nice ones on that spot a couple years ago...

by any chance do you live on shields?

BezD40

You will get some keeper sunnies at duck, plus a few bonus crappies to keep.

Hans

Really appreciate the info. I live on the lagoons, decent spring bite off the dock and an occasional catfish amongst the bullheads in the summer. Any suggestion on depth to start on Duck to have a chance at a few of those crappies? Thanks.

Bigeye30"

If your heading to Duck, swing in to Reel Fishing, they'll have more info than you need on that lake.

king_o_the_boat

hans e-mail me

painter@myclearwave.net