Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Se Mn FishSlayer

roberds lake

11 posts in this topic

im going to roberds lake tommorrow for the first time can any one help me out with some tips thanks.

30' of water...suspended at about 22'...anywhere around the 450,000 other houses out there in the hole

Morneau132, I can see you're a true fisherman,cause you tend to exagerate, anyone csn see there's no more than 300,000. crazy.gifgrin.gif (busy lake)

L2f

well we just got back fished by the 500,000 shacks caught about 20 crappie 1 sunnie and 1 perch not bad for a afternoon. it sure is a busy lake

Whew I am happy they all left the lake I was fishing.

Sorry about the exaggeration guys, I must have miss counted between 200,000 and 300,000! grin.gif

does anyone have any reports on anything biting in the Albert Lea area?

whats the latest report on the bite on clear lake in Waseca? anyone

Originally Posted By: bigeyechaser92
does anyone have any reports on anything biting in the Albert Lea area?

there is a big albert lea thread a page back or so. if anything new it would be there.

Hey bigeye,

Welcome to FM. There is a wonderful search feature where you can search lake name and find the info you seek.

Or page back in the south central forum, there was a couple of threads regarding Albert Lea and Clear Lake by Waseca.

Welcome to one of the most informational and awesome forum websites created. Just remember we must share our secrets to receive them. Have fun and good luck fishing!

thanks for the welcome. still learning this computer thing. HAHA. i have not been out for a couple weeks so i have no reports on my luck but when i get out i will post my results.