Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Fishing Report Clubs - LIMITED MEMBERSHIP - Join Today - FREE   01/24/2018

Fishing Minnesota had added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. We are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20  members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want fishing reports  around your area, I would Join Now, some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
muc33

**UPDATE** ROUND LAKE TOURNAMENT

muc33

DUE TO PREDICTED WEATHER THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO FEB 16TH SAME TIME SAME PLACE!

muc33

ttt

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• tca12
      The tip-up was in slightly shallower water but the difference was probably about two feet.  Sounds like Devil's Lake is the good bet but that's quite a jaunt.  I have heard that water clarity is a big issue out west and that would really stink if you get somewhere and can't see.  Might soak some suckers on Mille Lacs since it looks like the pike angling season is extended again this year.  Good luck this weekend!
    • monstermoose78
      Decoys sure have come along ways from the foam things my grandpa used. I bought some Avian X decoys and retired grandpa’s foam things. I have noticed I am getting more birds into range with the better decoys. 
    • nlayne882
      Lot of ice on the shore, only place to fish as of Thursday is two harbors breakwall
    • Wanderer
      I found a great bait selection at the Baxter Fleet Farm today.  3 sizes of suckers, multiple sizes of golden shiners, and of course fat heads and crappies. The first bait shop I tried only had fat heads and crappies.
    • mrpike1973
      Been very slow around here any luck anyone? don't want the lake but just general feeling around here. Did some pan fishing in 8-10 fow but got very slow.
    • Alex wilhelmi
      Hey Justin, if you see a 2004 burgundy 1500 Silverado with Iowa plates on shields, Yukon tent. That's the girlfriend and I. Stop by for a Busch latte, or a white Russian. I can't wait to get out of Iowa for the weekend. 4 am on the road!!!!!!!! yeah baby!!!!!! Good luck!!  
    • fowldreams
      There was a couple mixed in the bucket. They were big shiners 5 to 6 inch range. The shiners would be down for 6 hours or so each time and we never waited that long for a sucker to be taken. Just our experience. If a guy could have both I say try and see.
    • Wanderer
      Call ahead for shiners.  I’ve heard there aren’t any left in the state.  At Mille Lacs 2 weeks ago I asked for some and the guy looked at me like I was stupid. Of course I blame that on the question... 
    • Jplante
      Fowldreams, did you have shiners? Just curious if preferred them over shiners, or thats just what you had.
    • fowldreams
      suckers, suckers, suckers. This was the only bait that worked for us last weekend and when the fish hit the rattle reels line spooled fast.
  • Share & Have Fun