• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Help with Auger? STRIKEMASTER MAG 111 49cc

BeerHunter

I posted this in the Ice fishing forum but had no luck.

If anyone has a strikemaster Mag 111 49cc

I need to know how the governor is connected to the carb. I removed the carb to clean and the governor fell out and i cant tell for the life of me how the springs and the governor are attached.

If anyone could take a pic and post it i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

call the operations manager at strikemaster in big lake ask for mike.he will answer you questions.763-263-8999

I have that same auger and put a new carb kit, and spark plug in it runs great now, those guys at strikemaster are very helpful, as far as getting it back together i dont really know there were a lot of small parts and it was not that easy. hope this helps somehow

It wont allow me to send a pm but i wasnt able to call yesterday so if you could help that would be great.

THanks

No prollem, i live Sout Cloud. If you have all the parts and pieces for it we can figure out a time tomorrow to get together and i can get it up and runnin for ya.

put you email addy up and ill send ya mine.

Ya .. im not sure about the pm deal either.

J