Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smilee_54

Breezy point

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys I have never been on this section of the forum before. My family and I have decided to take our trip up to breezy point this year. I was wondering if anyone knew what the going price was for there guided fishing service through the resort would be. I thought about taking my own boat but I am not sure if I want to take it up there. I heard it is a windy lake and I only have a narrow 14 footer. Rentals seem reasonable anyways. Its seems like in this forum it a busy lake too thanks ahead of times guys

I'm not sure what they charge, but here's a suggestion for you- Call S&W Bait & Tackle and book a trip with Marv Koep, he fishes Pelican quite a bit, only lives a few miles from Breezy.

Hi Smilee, what time of the year do you think you guys will be coming up? Our guides run quite a few of their trips through Breezy Point Resort. The prices vary depending on the amount of time you would like to spend on the water. Our rates are $240.00 for a half day and $430.00 for a full day. These rates are all inclusive, we include everything it is really easy. You just need to show up and go fishing. It is all first class. If you would like to know more check out our web site http://www.sportlandbait.com or give us a call at 218-963-2401. We always do our best to provide the best experience possible.

Jason Erlandson

We are going up the second week of june

You picked an awesome time to be up here. You should be able to get into a nice mixed bag of fish, walleyes, pike, bass, and panfish. That is especially important if you are fishing with kids. Enough action to keep them busy. We have some of our best trips of the year in mid June. You guys will have a great time. Let us know if we can help you set something up.

Jason Erlandson

June is a good fishin month. Wallys are still hittin good. Pelican can get pretty busy after memorial day. Lake is busy with speed boats and jet skis. I would bring the 14' boat. There are many smaller lakes you can try out if its windy or busy. Way to avoid all the traffic on pelican is too go in morning, 5-9 am. nice and quiet. There are many good guides to chose from and if you have never fished the lake they would put you on some fish right away. Marv Koep lives on pelican and knows every wally hole in the lake.

I fish with Marv quite a bit, (family friend) fishroger is right he does know every spot on that lake. He is a great person and guide.