• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A June goose hunt

huntingmaxima

Has anyone ever been up to the hudson Bay in June to hunt the Snow Geese? I have a n invite for this year. We take a train and haul our wheelers up on the train also. I was told to bring 3 cases of shells.

Sounds like a ton of fun. I've never done it but it sure sounds like a good time.

That does sound fun. How do you hunt them? I'm assuming they're done raising young and whatnot. A good deal considering the conservation order on them.

June? If I remeber right Snows dont hatch until the second week of June (Very small window for success) Are you sure its June?

I looked into going up to Hudson Bay a few years ago.....I thought it was later than that......Theres a group of guys from Mankato that go up there every year......

dont hold me to that june date,things are still alittle in the air. i would say that they are just arriving.