Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PFUNK

Lowrance ifinder H2O c

3 posts in this topic

well guys i just sent in a payment for a lowrance ifinder H2Oc. Just looking for a little input on the quality of the machine. I've heard mostly good stuff about it, other than that it is hard to read the display during the day. Is this tue? Also is it good for using as a GPS unit for a vehicle. I was kind of hoping I could use it in the woods, on the water, and on the road. Finally, Lakemaster or Navionics? Which one is more accurate?

Pfunk, search H20c and you will find MANY subjects on these units. As far as which chip, really depends on where you fish. Navionics is more specific to area, Lakemaster, is state wide with additions of border lakes. Go to each of their websites and they list the lakes or area's they cover. I live in SW Mn and chose the Lakemaster, when I go to canada every summer, we have the Navionics chip because it is the only way to get Lac Seul lake map. but for me I get the most use out of the Lakemaster. The best is different for everyone but you will find equal numbers who like both due to area, or fishing preference.

Enjoy, I really like mine.

Had mine for almost 2 years now and love it. If you have the back light on you can read it fine. If you don't have the 12V cord it will eat batteries with the back light on. I use RAM mounts in my boat and truck and love the unit. I also use Lakemaster and have found it very accurate on debth and roadways. Nice thing about Lakemaster is you get county/township roads upgraded when you get it. Nav is mostly waterways. FYI Good luck with your H2OC