Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRULEWADER

Kremer Lake

6 posts in this topic

I have fished kremer lake many times over the past few years winter and summer with resonable success depending on the day. im wondering if anyone has ice fished it this year and how the bite was.

I was on Kremer for about 3 hours weekend before last and had only one tentative bump ... kind of disappointing. A couple others fishing nearby had one decent splake earlier in the day, but had no more action while I was there. A small splash of blood on the ice tells me somebody had some luck (or maybe bad luck) earlier in the week. Ice is fine for walking ... no slush.

thanks for the info. had some buddys catch 4 the other day. ever hear of some nice sized fish coming out of there?

About 15 years back a friend of my son caught a 7 pound rainbow that he mounted.

Gotta love the trout... I fished Kremer 2 times... once time I caught a 19" Splake and the next time I caught a 21" Brown... pretty slow... but nice fish...

I love the trout but hard to find the waters like the arrowhead... We had a group of 4 on opening day and by 9:30am we had 18 splake and 2 rainbows on the ice, all from 14" to 19"... fun.. fun...

Fished Kremer this past weekend, 7 hrs total. 2 13" splake and a couple of small largemouth bass. A couple other sniffers, but it was pretty slow overall.