• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good Fish House Rental for a Sunday Night

norm25

New baby is here I will be able to get a Sunday afternoon monday morning away. Want some opinions on where to rent a fish house for a buddy and myself. I know from reading this site Mille Lacs may not be the best place to go but...it's a night away. Who has nice stuff (houses) to rent for a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance.

I would contact Raveling outdoors who is sponsor of this site. They have brand new Ice Castle fish houses and would be able to take care of you great. They are great to deal with. Are group has been there and going back in two weeks again we have three houses rented from them.

I would give wilderness warmth a try last time up for me nice houses even better price give Jay a call. By the way when i was up there seen lots of eye's to get them to bite is the challenge to see them on cam is awesome either way Jay will send you in the right derection cool.gif Any of the other on top of this page would work to depending on what you want to spend and your needs.

I have stayed at Appledorns and would recomened them. There houses are very affordable and Paul is great and will put you on fish.