Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mallatrout

Fished North of Spirit Island and over on the East Side Sat

2 posts in this topic

Got set of on saturday morning north east of spirit island, it was very slow and only seen perch. We had a couple bites drilled a bunch of holes heading towards spirit island and kept throwing down the camera. We had only seen small perch.

Our next move we went out of Fishermans Wharf, to the July somthing it was called before 4 mile island. Saw some pirch and started catching them but they were very slow and full of crayfish. Then we started seeing a few eyes and then a few more they were not bitting at all just taking a look. We were quickley changing lures and bait nothing seemed to work. We had seen close to 40 walleyes that evening. Oh my Lanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down on me!!!!!!!!!!!!All the eyes had lock jaw!!!!! So we had to go the wharf to have a burger and get buzzed up!!!!!!!!!!

I was out there (july Highway Bar(4 mile) last month we got our limit of walleyes and a bunch of perch.

We had the camera down and I have never seen so many walleys on the aquaview. Kind of looked like a fish tank. Dog food worked. :-)