Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kc0myy

PIKE!?!?!?

12 posts in this topic

Where can I get some pike? I live in annandale. I just can't find them. I don't want to go too far to get few. Thanks for any help.

Clearwater should be right out your back door and do the trick for you. There are some big ones in there but you can certainly be kept busy with smaller ones along the weedlines.

Check out anne lake in Big Lake. Fish by the landing where the airerator is. Buddys went out there last weekend duing the warm weather caught 5 missed a bunch biggest was around 6 lbs?

wow, thats nice fish. We were on Big Lake on sunday, didnt get anything big at all, just smaller fish, there is alot of people out there as well

where around annedale you located?

Heres my list.

Lake Francis-- Get lots nothing big.

Lake John--- Same as above, but occassional 3-4 lber

Cedar Lake-- Can get some nice ones out there.

Sugar Lake-- Chance for a wall hanger there, but can be slow.

(Slot limit there also)

Otter Lake-- Some nice fish there- But again can be slow

Clearwater-- Anything can happen there.

Slyvia/Twin-- Email about this lake

Robbo

what twin are we talkin about? the one in ramsey/burns or not? because the one in ramsey I did pretty well on the pikes a few years ago but I went out there like 10 times early this season and got smoked!

Right in town of Annandale.

twin is not in the town of annandale. Its to the south west of the town. Its connected to another lake.

Pleasnt does have some nice pike, You just need to move alot to find them. I fish Pulaski for pike Lots of small pike, with a 6+ once in a while. I like those small pike for pickling.

Pickled pike crackers and a beer MMMMMM \:\)

Originally Posted By: kc0myy
Right in town of Annandale.

Actually Twin is closer to South Haven. It's 5 miles south of Annandale.

thats true, kinda right in the middle of the both of them, just a matter of what way your driving