Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eye warrior

weekend report

11 posts in this topic

Started out on the boot flat friday nite, 6 hours of hittin every nook and cranny, and same ole thing, all lookers w/ no takers. Saturday, gregs and fishers flat, top, middle, off, 1 jumbo. about 16 hrs of fishin and 1 jumbo. It sure took the wind out of my sails, oh well

sounds pretty similair to everyother post in this mille lacs forum. Too bad.

Try the first break from shore. We had some luck this last weekend.

Man, these reports make me want to puke. Someone has to be catching something on the mud.

When the bites been this bad why do people continue to fish the Dead Sea? Lots of lakes around the area. ole

Yeps, it is tough fishing Mille Lacs.

The last several winters I was fishing Mille Lacs a couple times a week! This year, three times total. What a bumber. I was completly pumped up for this years ice season.

I found greener pastures on lakes closer to home. I am sure I am not the only one. To bad the local economy is going to suffer more than any of us just out fishing.

couldnt agree more, I made many trips during a weeks period driving and hour and a half with luck everytime. This time Ive went 6 times caught ZERO walleyes!Fished 3 mile,shermans,7mile and all produced the same result. A battered ego,and empty tank of gas and a Hang over the next day!

I look forward to a hangover..... means I had a good time whether I caught fish or not. Me, a buddy, a fish house, beats a screaming kid with a turd full diaper. Whether I'm drinking or catching fish. Nothing but good times!

I aggree with norm. I love fishing the pond. Done it my whole life. Fishing good or bad, still nothing but good times bar none!

My wife and I fished out of Hunters Point on Sunday and managed to take home 8 Jumbos two of which were over 13 inches and none under 8". You could catch as many little ones as you wanted. Not the best day but not as bad as what I've been reading. Gold pimple and waxies. We fished on Flamingo and drilled at least 75 holes.