Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bimbo

Granite Lake?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone been out on Granite this year? Last couple years ive been able to pull out a few eyes on the north end?

I was out there a couple weeks ago, we tried the north end around the 34' hole for crappies with no luck, we moved to the point near the access just before evening and ended up with two crappies. Apparently some people have been catching a few walleyes off that point. I know about a week before I was out there, there were a lot of houses by that 34' hole, I guess they were catching crappies, but the houses were all gone when I was out there. Thats the most recent update I can give you.

has anyone had luck on the sunfish?

Seven of us guys in four portables fished Saturday afternoon and into the evening in 26'of water. We were fishing East of the point that is located just North of the landing. We drilled A LOT of holes and had limited success. We generally had fish on the flasher, but not the X-mas tree effect where the whole screen lights up.