Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpaulson

Anybody know where to rent a metal detector?

6 posts in this topic

I may have dropped an important metal piece out ice fishing. Anybody know where I can rent a metal detector? Hopefully I will find it in the house and not have to worry about it. Hopefully karma is good to me after finding a ipod on the ice this year and returning it to its owner.

I know people that have rented them from south suburban rental in Newport. I would give a call to the equipment rental places in your area to see if they have them also.

Ruddys rental on the south side of Forest lake has them. I assume it is for your shack out on Forest Lake. I rented one there a few years back to find a gold ring I lost while mowing the grass. Good luck!

Tunrevir~

Thanks guys. It is for a ring also. I try not to wear it when I go out because its a little big and comes off pretty easily so I took it off and put it in my pocket. Bad decision probably. I just hope its in the house so I don't have to tell the wife. Well on a good note its an excuse to make another trip out. Tunrevir- We moved the house again (I was against it though) over on lake 2 in the hole looking for some crappies. Have been catching fish but not many over 9. If you see the shack stop on my I still owe you a cold one.

My kid got a National Geographic metal detector for Christmas. It'll pick up a coin in the carpet. I think they're around $20 and available at Target. They probably won't work in the water thought.

It has been found. Thanks everyone.