• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Locator repair

I was wondering if anyone new of anybody that worked on lowrance locators. I have a 67c that I use for ice fishing. The transducer works fine, but I am having isues with the locator itself. Any information would be appreciated.

You're probably going to have to call Lowrance. They will most likely run you through a couple things to try and resolve the issue (reseting it) and then have you send it in if that doesn't work.

Thanks Tippman! You are right about that. I called on everyone I could think of that sold fishing equipment as well as marine dealers. They could not come up with anyone an the area. Finally someone suggested taking it back. I said it would be tough because I bought it awhile ago and did not have the receipt, but I gave it a try and the place I had bought it from gave me a new one! Pretty happy about that.

Originally Posted By: muskie35
I said it would be tough because I bought it awhile ago and did not have the receipt, but I gave it a try and the place I had but it from gave me a new one! Pretty happy about that.

WOW! That is what I call customer service!