Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kickin Bass

Anyone fish Crow Wing Lake in Crow wing county?

7 posts in this topic

Small little lake, 1 hole, I guess it is a really fertile lake. WIth these in mind, what kind and color lures would you go with and would you fish the one hole this time of year?

I did real good with a pink and white jig.

And good luck finding ice without a house or truck parked on it. That has to be the most crowded per acre lake in the area.

Originally Posted By: fish_on
And good luck finding ice without a house or truck parked on it. That has to be the most crowded per acre lake in the area.

thats is for sure!!

really, that bad huh? I have a friend who has an uncle with a cabin on the lake, but we do terrible in the summer, would have thought it would be void of a lot of traffic. Too bad you can't go anywhere in the state anymore without seeing at least 10 houses on each "SPOT". Oh well maybe I will move to sconsin!! Still a vikes fan though.

It is crowded out there, but there is room to get alone, we found a spot all by ourselves and brought home a bucket full of crappies.