Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Av8er

Orchard Lake

10 posts in this topic

Fished it a few times, only small sunnies. What are people catching out there? How deep is the spot where all the perms are bunched together? A lot of people tip-uping out there, any luck?

most of the perms are off the edge off the sunken island i havent fished there yet this year i try to stay away frmo the crowds if you email me ill tell you one of my fav spots for crappies

The forum wont let me PM you...whats your email? PM me your email.

Lubey, do you normally have good luck out there? I've heard nothing but bad things about it this year. I live about 10 minutes away, so if there's something I'm not doing right that could put me on fish quick, I'd love to know, lol! :P

yeah ive fished it quit a bit this year and ahve had pretty good luck caught about a 4 LB bass and some nice crappies, my email is clubeley@charter.net

did you get my email?

yep! i might try those spots out tomarrow somtime... I am on vacation, so Im trying out as many spots/lakes I can. ;\) Thanks for the help. I will post how i do.

alright good luck

where is this lake exactly. Ive wanted to fish it this winter but not really sure where it is. I'm coming from farmington

Hwy 5 and 35 turn by holiday and continue on about 1mile