Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
merganser

push button??

6 posts in this topic

Does any one know where I can get the push button thing-a-ma-jiggies that are inside of conduit for making poles shorter. For example, they are inside of the old conduit tent poles and they are inside of present day portable ice shacks to extend/shorten support poles. What are they called and where can I buy these. One pole has holes drilled in it and the other has the little silver push button. The push button is what I am looking for. Thank you!

Do a search for Springmasters Button Clips.

Ah, button clips or tube clips or tent pole clips or snap buttons. Thanks!!! Now if I could only find a place (in the US) that sells them individually. If any one knows of such a place please let me know. Thanks again... I couldn't figure out what they were called, or now, where to buy them.

Otter will sell you some. Another option is Jay Soderbloom. He used to have some on hand. http://www.soderbloom.com

Search Valco snap buttons. They're in Ohio. I don't know if you can get them direct but they may have a local outlet. All sizes and shapes so you really need to know what will work for you.

Thanks for the info guys!!