• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Merrell Boots

Down to Earth

Question

Can anyone give me feedback on Merrell Boots? I need to replace my current pair of Wolverines and am looking a few different ones of the Merrell line.

Thanks.

Andy

5 answers to this question

Very, very comfortable, but the soles do not last nearly as long as they should. Have/had two pair. Check Oakley for the best shoes ever made.

they are great, i've had a pair of the jungle mocs for 6 years, worn everyday. the soles are gone but the rest is fine.

i have 4 different pairs of merrell shoe/boots.

BTW, wolverine owns merrell

I have never owned the boots but me and a couple of friends will swear by the shoes. You can never throw them out they are just to comfortable.

I have some of their waterproof hiking shoes, not the boots, and love them. I bought them intending to wear theme fishing, hiking, camping, etc..., but end up wearing them all of the time. Very comfortable. The'll last a few years, but they won't last forever, which is fine by me.