• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks for everything!!!

Would just like to send a shout out to everyone involved in the derby this weekend. Everything went really smooth and the rides to and from were very nice. i thanked most of the bus drivers i dont think they can hear it enough, and i thanked quiet a few people working at the VFW. You all ran an excellent tourney (just wish i could have caught a fish, or won a prize) and i would just like to be the first to thanks a bunch.

At the very least it got me out of the house since it has been extreamly cold, and got to talk with alot of people and had a great time.

I have to agree with Jigginislife. I to enjoyed everything even though I didn't catch any fish or win anything it was great to get out on the ice and see alot of my freinds and meet new ones. Those rides from shore were great to as I'm getting over back surgery it helped me alot. The Legion did a SUPER job again as they do every year with their contest.

First Class all the way! Four of us came up from IA (hoping to win the bullhead category cry.gif) and had a great time. Everyone did a professional job and it looked like everyting went very well. One in our group just missed the Ice Castle (10th largest fish) and one other won a raffle prize on the ice. Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all who made this a great event. I know it took a great deal of hard work.

Can't agree enough. What a great event. Cold but great and the ride out was the ICEing on the cake.No fish no wins but I think I won just getting out.GREAT JOB GUYS AND GALS. ;\)