Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pjskip

Found: Cell Phone - Owner located!!!

8 posts in this topic

Found a Sprint cell phone on the ice this morning on our way off the lake via Westwind road. I still have the phone. Let me know if you are missing one.

Made a quick trip, was fishing by 6:00pm last night, and home this morning by 10:00. 12 walleyes, biggest alittle over 19".

On a separate note, We picked up 17 empty beer cans on the road,couldn't get them all, but everything little bit helps.

I will stick this to the top of the page for a few days, hopefully the owner will see.

why dont you go into the contacts and find one that says home or mom or something and call the number and find out whos it is

I too have beeen picking up beer cans and even some bottles. very frustrating as I swim in the lake quite a bit in the summer? Please take your liter to shore

I have tried going throught the contacts, and making a call or two with no luck. I will try again today.

I know this is my brothers cell phone he does not have a fishing mn account, so please call my cell phone 612 328 0376

Thank you

Jeremy

P.S. I live in the bemidji area.

I have found who the phone's owner, and am in the process of making arrangements for it's safe and happy return.

Thanks to Jonny P for putting it at the top of the page!

Good deal. Nothing worse then losing a phone, nowdays we put everything in those tiny units.